This BOPP/AL/LDPE laminates feature excellent barrier properties, strength, and leak resistance to protect your products against light moisture, and oxygen to extend the shelf life. The stability also protects packaging against corrosion, making this an ideal packaging material for corrosive materials and pharmaceuticals.
- This BOPP/AL/LDPE laminates has an excellent shading performance, with a reflective rate up to 95%.
- It features an outstanding protection performance, so it can protect your product from bacteria, fungus, and insects.
- It has an outstanding high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, will not deform under -73℃~371℃.
- It has an excellent barrier property to protect products against moisture, flavors going bad and oxidation.
- It is odorless, non-toxic, and has good hygienic performance.
- It also has an excellent rigidity, toughness, tensile strength and impact strength.
- It is easily processed, it can be laminated with various plastic films and paper.
- It has shiny metallic luster, offering it an outstanding decorative performance.
- Water transfer rate≤0.5g/(㎡·24h)
- Oxygen transfer rate, OTR≤0.5cm³/（㎡·24h·0.1Mpa）
- Peel strength between AL layer and PE layer ≥2.5N/15mm
- Heating sealing strentgh≥12N/15mm
- Residual quantity of solvent≤5.0mg/㎡
HQ is a professional pharmaceuticals flexible packaging manufacturer, we specialize in developing and providing packaging materials according to your product features and packaging requirement, such as laminated films and pouches, matellized films, blister pack materials, etc.If you are looking for a suitable packaging solution, HQ will be your best choice.Contact，Here is our common packaging product, you can also click the following link to know more information.