This PET/AL/LDPE laminates are made using a dry lamination technology, with an exquisite printing effect to improve product commodity value. These laminates also feature an outstanding resistance to gas, water vapor and UV, making them ideal for use in the packaging of pharmaceuticals, tablets, granules, powders and more.
- This PET/Aluminum/LDPE laminates feature an outstanding shading performance to protect products against gas and moisture.
- Excellent mechanical property and quite good rigidity, hardness and toughness.
- Outstanding high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance.
- Exceptional chemical resistance and oil resistance.
- Excellent airtightness and can protect the original vapor of product.
- It is easy to process and print on
- Water transfer rate≤0.5g/(㎡·24h)
- Oxygen transfer rate≤0.5cm³/（㎡·24h·0.1Mpa）
- Peel strength between AL layer and PE layer ≥2.5N/15mm
- Heating sealing strentgh≥12N/15mm
- Residual quantity of solvent≤5.0mg/㎡
HQ is a professional pharmaceuticals flexible packaging manufacturer, we specialize in developing and providing packaging materials according to your product features and packaging requirement, such as laminated films and pouches, matellized films, blister pack materials, etc.If you are looking for a suitable packaging solution, HQ will be your best choice.Contact，Here is our common packaging product, you can also click the following link to know more information.